Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is my class level?
Classification of Students
If you are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, you are considered an undergraduate student and your classification or class level is determined by the number of units you have successfully completed.
Freshmen: Zero to 44 units Sophomores: 45 to 89 units
Juniors: 90 to 134 units Seniors: 135 units or more
If you are enrolled in a credential program, you are classified a credential student.
If you are enrolled in a masters or doctoral program, you are classified as a graduate student.
- What is considered full-time status?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is CourseMatch?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- What is your grading policy?