Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - When will I receive my diploma?
Receiving Your Diploma
You will receive your diploma approximately two months after the end of the term for which you have applied to graduate. If you have been awarded your Cal Poly Pomona degree, you will receive an email from the Registrar's Office informing you that your diploma is scheduled to be mailed out. This email will contain some instructions that may apply to your diploma, so be sure to watch out for this email.
Your diplomas will not be released if you have any financially-related hold on your record. To avoid any delay in receiving your diploma, clear any equipment or library hold, or any form of financial obligation you have with the University.
- Do you offer GED preparation classes?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is a curriculum sheet?
- What is a road map?
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?