Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I remove my name from the directory?
Right to Restrict Release of Directory Information
Students may request that directory information not be released by completing and signing a Privacy Request and submitting it to the Registrar's Office. Campus employees may not release directory information when the student's record has the confidentiality flag set.
For more information about what is considered directory information and when this information is released, go to the Directory Information web page.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is BroncoDirect?