Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - How do I remove my name from the directory?
Right to Restrict Release of Directory Information
Students may request that directory information not be released by completing and signing a Privacy Request and submitting it to the Registrar's Office. Campus employees may not release directory information when the student's record has the confidentiality flag set.
For more information about what is considered directory information and when this information is released, go to the Directory Information web page.
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is BroncoDirect?