Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is EOP?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
Cal Poly Pomona's Registrar's Office is located in the CLA Bldg, Bldg 98 Tower on the 2nd floor. The address is Registrar's Office, Cal Poly Pomona, 3801 West Temple, Pomona California, 91768.
Academic Record Services: 909.869.3000
- Course Registration
Degree Progress & Evaluation Services: 909.869.3000
- Graduation Check
- Transfer Credit
- Degree Progress Report
To find your Transfer and Graduation Advisor's contact information, visit the Registrar's Office website.
- Sam Kim : email@example.com
General Fax Number: 909.869.6828
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Do you have a Career Center?