Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Where are the computer labs?
When you include the 24-Hour lab, additional computer labs inside the Library, other general purpose labs, and computer labs within specific colleges, there are nearly 600 computers available for student use. If you are still struggling to find an open computer, you can reserve a computer in the Library through the Pharos Computer Reservation System. To learn more on how to use this system, please visit our Pharos tutorial.
- The 24-Hour Computer Lab (First floor of the Library - outside entrance)
Other computer labs are available for student use inside the library (for all students) and in the colleges, but are not open 24 hours. We have listed the links for computer labs in various colleges, the library, and elsewhere so that you can get specific information about accessing these labs and the software you can access.
- University Library (scroll down on this page for all of the computer lab availability)
- Campus Center
- College of Agriculture
- College of Engineering
- Do your residence halls have internet access?
- Is there a library on campus?
- Where are the computer labs?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- Are there computers available for Veterans?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Where can I study?
- Where is your school located?
- Where can I charge my phone?
- Can I buy my books online?
- What are the school policies on laptops?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?