Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my email?
Email Access Problems
If you are having trouble accessing your email, go to the Cal Poly Pomona website and click on eHelp at the bottom of the page. Once you reach the eHelp page, type in Email in the search box for online information about your MS Office 365 email account. To go directly to eHelp, click eHelp.
- Where do I go for technical support?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is academic advising?
- Is personal counseling available?