Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a required high school GPA?
High School GPA Requirements
To be considered for Cal Poly Pomona admission as an entering freshman, you must complete the 15-unit college preparatory subject requirements with a “C” or better and meet the Eligibility Index requirement. Your eligibility index is a score that is calculated based on your high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
If you are applying for an impacted major, additional criteria may be applied. For more information about impacted majors for freshmen, visit the Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What high school courses are required?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?