Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
Differences Between Degrees and Certificates
A degree is a program of study that leads to a baccalaureate degree, a master's degree or doctoral degree.
A certificate program is a program of study that prepares students for certification for a specific career with a very focused area of study.
More information about the certificate programs offered through Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University are available on the Extended University website. Additional information about the certificate programs can be found on the College of Education and Integrative Studies website.
- When will I receive my diploma?
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- How do I get a replacement diploma?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do you have a graduate school?