Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
Differences Between Degrees and Certificates
A degree is a program of study that leads to a baccalaureate degree, a master's degree or doctoral degree.
A certificate program is a program of study that prepares students for certification for a specific career with a very focused area of study.
More information about the certificate programs offered through Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University are available on the Extended University website. Additional information about the certificate programs can be found on the College of Education and Integrative Studies website.
- When will I receive my diploma?
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- How do I get a replacement diploma?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do you have a graduate school?