Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What meal plans are available?
Cal Poly Pomona offers various meal plans to suit individual tastes, needs and budgets. Plans include options for 10, 14 or 19 meals per week and each plan provides additional Meal Points which can be used at all participating campus cafes, food courts, and convenience stores on campus.
All University Housing Services students are required to have a meal plan. You can check your meal plan and Bronco Bucks balance through the Bronco Bucks website.
For a complete list of plans, please visit our Meal Plan Options.
- Are meal plans mandatory?
- How do I access my email?
- Where can I get advising?
- When is summer session?
- What is the Poly Trolley?