Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a waiting list?
Admission Waiting List
You may be placed on a waiting list if you meet all the admissions requirements but have not been admitted. This will happen if we have made our initial admission decisions but anticipate that we might have additional spaces open at a later date for the quarter for which you applied.
At this time, we anticipate that a number of applicants will be admitted from the waitlist during the February - March period.
If you are placed on a waitlist, you should also apply to other colleges as a safeguard in the event that our campus does not have additional spaces. To view your status of admission, you may view your status on your BroncoDirect Student Center.
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Do I have to pay for my waitlisted classes?
- How do I check my current position on the waitlist?
- What are the policies about class closings or cancellations?
- What number am I on the housing waitlist?