Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I become an independent student?
To be considered an independent student for financial aid, you must be able to answer "yes" on the FAFSA to at least one of the questions regarding independent status. If you answer "no" to all the questions, you are considered a dependent student. However, even if you do answer "Yes" to one of the questions regarding independent status, the Office of Financial Aid will require documents to verify independent status.
If you are considered a dependent student but have special circumstances (such as loss of contact with either parent for an extended period of time), you may appeal your status by submitting an Appeal for Independent Status form including supporting documentation.
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I get an email account?
- How do I get an I-20?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How do I join an athletic team?