Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid & Scholarships is a measure which evaluates if you are progressing towards a degree. The process looks at your GPA, units attempted and units completed. For more information, click here.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?
- Where do I send my transcripts?