Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How can I request military credit?
Our Best Answer - What is verification and how long will it take?
Verification is a process which requires that you submit additional documents to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships to verify the accuracy of the information you submitted on your FAFSA application.
If you are required to go through verification the review of your documents must be completed before financial aid can be awarded. The time needed to complete the verification process depends on how quickly you submit the required documents. The earlier you submit the documents the less time it will take. In peak application periods, this process may take up to four months.
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When and where is graduation?
- What is a grad check?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- What are bridge and cap courses?