Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What is verification and how long will it take?
Verification is a process which requires that you submit additional documents to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships to verify the accuracy of the information you submitted on your FAFSA application.
If you are required to go through verification the review of your documents must be completed before financial aid can be awarded. The time needed to complete the verification process depends on how quickly you submit the required documents. The earlier you submit the documents the less time it will take. In peak application periods, this process may take up to four months.
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When and where is graduation?
- What is a grad check?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- What are bridge and cap courses?