Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
Parent PLUS Loan
A Parent PLUS Loan is a loan that your parents can take out to help you meet your educational expenses. Your parents may take out a Parent PLUS Loan in addition to the loans offered to you in your financial aid package. Click here for more information and instructions on how to apply for a Parent PLUS loan.
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?