Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
Parent PLUS Loan
A Parent PLUS Loan is a loan that your parents can take out to help you meet your educational expenses. Your parents may take out a Parent PLUS Loan in addition to the loans offered to you in your financial aid package. Click here for more information and instructions on how to apply for a Parent PLUS loan.
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- What is Data Retrieval?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?