Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What are the hours of operation on campus?
Hours of Operation
Classes are typically scheduled Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM during the academic year. During the Summer Quarter, the campus is only open Monday - Thursday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM as classes are not offered on Fridays. The campus is closed for some holidays throughout the year. For more information, visit Campus Calendar.
Most administrative offices are typically open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, you should check the website for any specific office you are planning to visit to confirm the actual hours of operation.
Food venues operate under a variety of hours of operation. This information can be found on the Cal Poly Pomona Foundation Dining Services website.
Hours of operation for the University Library can be found at Library Hours.
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- Where are the computer labs?
- How do I apply as an international student?