Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I get an unofficial transcript?
If you are an entering student, you may be asked for an unofficial copy of your transcript during the admission or orientation process. This is usually requested for advising purposes and does not take the place of the official transcript that is required to complete your admission requirement.
To get an unofficial high school transcript (entering freshmen only) or an unofficial transcript of any college level coursework you have completed, contact your previous school for the process to request an unofficial transcript. It is usually easier and faster to get an unofficial copy of your transcript as it does not have to certified by the school.
If you are requesting an unofficial transcript of coursework you have completed at Cal Poly Pomona, this transcript is available through your Student Center in BroncoDirect .
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I see all the courses I have taken?
- How do I get my grades?
- Do you offer express service for transcripts?
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- What is the application fee?