Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a parking permit?
Cal Poly Pomona offers a wide range of parking services to faculty, staff, students and visitors. You can purchase a daily parking permit at one of the parking permit pay stations located in several parking lots or at the information booth. Visit the Parking Permit Pay Stations webpage for more information.
Semester parking permits may be purchased online on the Parking Portal by clicking “Get Permits”, followed by “Affiliated Login”. Your login credentials will be the same as your Cal Poly Pomona email login.
Please verify the mailing address prior to completing the transaction. Once the order is received, you should receive your permit in the mail in 5 to 10 days. You can print a temporary permit that is valid for 10 days from the date of purchase. Be sure to print the temporary permit and display it on your dash until your regular permit arrives. When you receive your semester parking permit, please hang it from your rear view mirror and be sure it is visible when parked on campus.
Visit the Parking & Transportation Services website for more information.
- How much does parking cost?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Where do I park for orientation?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- How do I get an I-20?