Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is an ECD?
Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD)
If you are admitted to Cal Poly Pomona as an entering freshman or upper division transfer, you are required to submit a $150 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) by the ECD deadline to confirm your plans to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona and to be eligible to enroll in courses. The ECD deadline for Fall semester is May 1 for most students. To confirm your deadline, please refer to your To Do List in Bronco Direct. You can find a how-to guide on how to pay your ECD here.
Students who do not pay the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit by the deadline may have their admission withdrawn so be sure to meet this deadline.
Once you pay your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit, you can register for the mandatory Orientation Program. We recommend that you submit your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and register for Orientation as soon as possible to have your choice of the Orientation dates that best meet your needs.
- What is an overall GPA?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What is Early Start?
- What is PolyCARES?
- Does your campus support environmental sustainability?