Our Best Answer - What is your grading policy?
Cal Poly Pomona's grading system includes A-F grades, (CR) Credit, (NC) No Credit, (I) Incomplete Authorized, ( IC) Incomplete Charged, (RP) Report in Progress, (W) Withdrawal, (WU) Withdrawal Authorized, (AU) Audit, and (RD) Report Delayed.
For an explanation of these grades and more information for Cal Poly Pomona's grading policies, go to All About Grades on the Registrar's Office website.
- How do I get my grades?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?