Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What is your grading policy?
Cal Poly Pomona's grading system includes A-F grades, (CR) Credit, (NC) No Credit, (I) Incomplete Authorized, ( IC) Incomplete Charged, (RP) Report in Progress, (W) Withdrawal, (WU) Withdrawal Authorized, (AU) Audit, and (RD) Report Delayed.
For an explanation of these grades and more information for Cal Poly Pomona's grading policies, go to All About Grades on the Registrar's Office website.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is the MDTP?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?