Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a parking permit?
Our Best Answer - What is Poly Nights?
If you are an entering freshmen, your mandatory orientation program includes three days and two nights on campus. This allows you to gain the full range of Cal Poly Pomona experiences and thoroughly explore the campus and become a part of the campus community.
The cost for Poly Nights is included in your Orientation Registration Fee.
More information about your orientation program is available at the Orientation Services
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?