Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Where can I get a bus pass?

Bus Pass Information and Discounted Passes

The Rideshare office, located in the Bronco Student Center #2131, can assist you in finding the best route and schedules for taking Foothill Transit to the campus.

If you are a full-time student, you are eligible for a discount when purchasing a bus pass. You must first obtain a date-stamped copy of your class schedule from the Bronco Advising Center (located in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Blue Counter)), complete a bus application, and take the application to a Foothill Transit location where you will be issued a transit photo ID.

You must submit your application in person at any Foothill Transit Store. Mailed applications will not be accepted. Once you submit the information in person, the discount card will be processed on the spot.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?