Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I access my email?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
Microsoft Office Download
As a student, you can download Microsoft Office 365 on up to five devices for free. To get started, log into your Cal Poly Pomona email through MyCPP.
When your email page comes up, click on the Microsoft 9-box grid on the top left hand side. You will see the words "Install Office 365" on the top, right side of the page that comes up. Click on the Install Office 365 box and follow the instructions.
You can go to eHelp for more detailed information or you can contact the Service Desk at 909.869.6776.
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the Test Center?