Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid do you have available?
Types of Financial Aid
Financial aid is determine based on the completion of a financial aid application, the student's Expected Family Contribution (EFC), and a student's career. Financial aid such as scholarships and private loans are accessible by all students, but awards such as federal and state grants and loans can only be utilized by those who qualify. Please review our Types of Aid page for details about types of financial aid you may qualify for, eligibility specifications, how many units you must be enrolled in to receive a full award, and, when required, the application process for receiving certain types of aid.
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid are available for Veterans?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- What summer aid is available?