Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Can I repeat a class?
Repeating a Class
Cal Poly Pomona allows students to repeat courses under certain circumstances. Go to the Course Repetition webpage to see if you meet the conditions and for instructions on Course Repetition and Grade Forgiveness.
If you do repeat a course and want to have your first grade removed, you may request approval by using the Grade Forgiveness through Course Repetition Form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office or the Bronco Advising Center.
You are limited to 42 units of course repeats and 16 units of Grade Forgiveness and the course must be repeated at Cal Poly Pomona and not at a community college.
- What is grade forgiveness?
- What is an incomplete?
- How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- What is your grading policy?