Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I repeat a class?
Our Best Answer - How do I correct an error on my application?
Correcting an Application Error
If you have made an error on your Cal Poly Pomona application, such as incorrect social security number, email address, residency status, courses, grades, please send the correct information with your full name and Bronco ID by email to email@example.com.
To make changes to your application regarding your first and second choice major, you will receive an email from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning with instructions. The deadline for changing first and second choice major is December 31.
To make any other changes on your application, please contact Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- How do I change my personal information?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?