Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - How do I correct an error on my application?
Correcting an Application Error
If you have made an error on your Cal Poly Pomona application, such as incorrect social security number, email address, residency status, courses, grades, please send the correct information with your full name and Bronco ID by email to email@example.com.
To make changes to your application regarding your first and second choice major, you will receive an email from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning with instructions. The deadline for changing first and second choice major is December 31.
To make any other changes on your application, please contact Admissions & Enrollment Planning.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- How do I change my personal information?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?