Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact Orientation?
You can contact Orientation Services by phone at 909.869.3604, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orientation Services is located in the Classroom Laboratory Administration (CLA) building, fourth floor (98-T4).To register for Orientation, go online to your Student Center on BroncoDirect. View our website for more information about when Orientation registration will open for the term you are admitted.
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I get to orientation?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?