Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I use the degree progress report?
Your Degree Progress Report (DPR) is an online tool that tracks your progress in completing your degree requirements.
The Report lists your degree requirements and shows whether the requirement has been completed, is in progress, or still needs to be completed. The report also lists the course work or exams that you have completed to meet each requirement as well as the courses you have completed that do not satisfy any of the requirements.
For more information, go to the Degree Progress Report website.
To learn how to view your DPR, watch the how-to video below.
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
- When will I receive my diploma?
- How do I know if my admission application is complete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?