Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
Your Degree Progress Report and Transfer Credit Report is available in BroncoDirect amd will indicate if one of your course requirements is satisfied by your transfer course. You can also search your transfer course on the ASSIST website or the Registrar's TES webpage to see if the course has been determined to be equivalent to specific Cal Poly Pomona courses.
- What is a road map?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How do I get a course description?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?