Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay an initial payment when I apply for housing?

Initial Payments

After submitting the University Housing Services License Agreement you will have an initial payment due of $450. This is not a deposit, it is a payment made towards your total housing fees. There is a security deposit that is separate from this initial payment that is required when you have been assigned and agree to your University Housing Contract and Meal Plan. It is $150, and will be refunded (minus any damage/lock out charges) at time of move-out.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?