Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - Why was I assigned to a triple room if I requested a double room?
Room Type Requests
Room assignments are based on first come first served basis and space availability. It is possible to be assigned to a triple room even if you requested a double room. If you requested a double room and are placed in a triple room, you will be placed on a waiting list to be considered for a double room upon space availability.
- When will I know my room assignment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is the average class size?
- Where can I print on campus?