Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Where is Student Health Services?
Student Health Services
Student Health Services (Bldg. 46) and the Wellness Center are located north of the College of Environmental Design and south of Parking Lot J.
For a map of all buildings, open spaces and parking lots, go to the Campus Map website.
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where is your school located?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?