Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Where is Student Health Services?

Student Health Services

Student Health Services (Bldg. 46) and the Wellness Center are located north of the College of Environmental Design and south of Parking Lot J.

For a map of all buildings, open spaces and parking lots, go to the Campus Map website.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?