Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - Will I be able to transfer courses I take during the summer at a community college to Cal Poly Pomona?
Summer Courses at a Community College
College-level courses you take at a community college during the summer may be transferred to Cal Poly Pomona depending on a number of factors. The course(s) must be college level and taken at a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university.
For information about a specific course, go to the Assist website.
Please note: While you may be able to transfer the course after you enroll at Cal Poly Pomona, courses taken the summer immediately preceding your fall enrollment will not be considered to meet the 60 / 90 unit Admission requirement.
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- When is summer session?