Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What are some of your campus landmarks?
Cal Poly Pomona is known for the beauty of its campus and has several building and open spaces that are unique landmarks.
These include Agriscapes/Farm Store, the Biotechnology Building, BioTrek, the SSB Building, the Japanese Garden, the Rose Garden, the University Library, the John T. Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies, Bronco Commons, Union Plaza (the old stables), University Quad, the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center and many more.
To take a virtual tour of our campus and landmarks, go to our 360 Panoramas website.
- What is the W.K. Kellogg Commemorative Rose Garden?
- Where are the Japanese Gardens?
- What are some campus traditions?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?