Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - What is the BRIC?
Bronco Recreation and Intramural Complex
The Bronco Recreation and Intramural Complex (BRIC) is the new destination and gathering place at Cal Poly Pomona. Click BRIC Virtual Tour to visit online.
The three-story, 165,000 square foot BRIC includes a rock climbing wall, an indoor running track, outdoor lap and leisure pool, three-court gymnasium and a multi-activity court including basketball, racquetball, five fitness studios, a juice bar, and more. The BRIC is located on the south side of the Cal Poly Pomona campus to the west side of Bronco Commons, near the Bronco Bookstore, the Bronco Student Center and Kellogg Gym. The nearest parking is Parking Lot B and Parking Structure II.
For more information on hours, membership, fees and services go to the ASI Campus Recreation website.
- Where is the BRIC located?
- Can I opt out of any fees?
- What is the difference between the quarter system and the semester system?
- What is the Test Center?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?