Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
Orientation registration should be available on BroncoDirect after you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. If you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and are having difficulty registering online for an orientation session, please call Orientation Services directly at 909.869.3604 and one of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I register for classes?