Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
All entering freshmen are required to stay overnight during Orientation to get the full benefit of the experience.
If you have special circumstances that prevent you from staying on campus, you must speak directly to the Senior Coordinator of Orientation Services at 909.869.3604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer fee waivers?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Where do I park for orientation?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Can I be waived from a prerequisite?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- Do you offer health insurance?