Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - How can I schedule a Blood Drive?
Scheduling Blood Drives
American Red Cross blood drives are held nearly every month on campus. If you wish to schedule your own blood drive on or off campus or have any specific questions about blood drives, please contact Jonathan Martinez at 909-869-2736 or visit the Cal Poly Pomona on campus blood drives website.
If you wish to volunteer your help at a blood drive, please call the American Red Cross Volunteer Coordinator at 626-840-0457 or 909-859-7136.
- When is the next Blood Drive?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?
- How do I post flyers?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?