Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is the Early Assessment Program?
Early Assessment Program (EAP)
The Early Assessment Program (EAP) provides 11th grade students with an indication of readiness for college-level English and mathematics course at any of the CSU campuses and facilitates opportunities for students to improved their skills during their senior year.
The program's goal is to have California high school graduates enter the CSU fully prepared to begin college-level study. More information about the program is available on the Early Assessment Program website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- When is the application deadline?
- Do I need to participate in Early Start?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?