Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I buy international insurance?
International Accident and Health Insurance
If you are an international student, California state law requires that you purchase accident and health insurance. Information about how to apply for this insurance is available on our International Center website.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I get rid of a hold?