Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
Student Support & Equity Programs (SSEP)
SSEP is the home for three student support programs: the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) including the freshmen transitional program of Summer Bridge, the Undeclared Student Program, and Renaissance Scholars.
SSEP provides high quality programs and services that promote access to higher education for underrepresented students, comprehensive major and career exploration for undecided students, and comprehensive and strategic retention services to ensure student success.
For more information, please visit the SSEP website.
- What is EOP?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What is Summer Bridge?
- What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Is personal counseling available?