Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How diverse is your student body?
Cal Poly Pomona students come from across the United States and several countries. Cal Poly Pomona hosts international students come from 70 countries as diverse as Mexico, Albania, Egypt, Nigeria, Portugal, United Emirates, Venezuela and several countries in Asia.
We embrace a broad range of social, cultural and educational backgrounds, and believe that the best education takes place in a vibrant, diverse community. Our Cultural Centers are testimony to our celebration of diversity on our campus.
As of 2015, our student population is 39 percent Hispanic, 24 percent Asian, 20 percent White, 8 percent Mix/Unknown, 3 percent Black/African American, 0.2 percent American Indian/Alaskan Native and 0.1 percent Hawaiian/Pacific Islander.
For more quick facts about our campus, visit About Cal Poly Pomona.
- What services are offered for international students?
- What is a Cultural Center?
- What clubs and organizations do you have?
- How many students are enrolled?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How do I apply as a graduate student?
- Can you send me information about your school?