Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?
Course / Credit Load
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 semester units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 9 units if you are a graduate student.
All students may enroll up to a maximum of 18 units per term without additional permission. View the Registration Guide for more information on unit limits.
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How many units can I register for?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- When do I buy my books?
- When is summer session?
- How many units should I take to stay on track to graduate?