Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?
Course / Credit Load
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 8 units if you are a graduate student.
Undergraduate students may enroll up to a maximum of 20 units per term without additional permission. However, the number of units in which you may enroll depends on the period in which you are registering. View the Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage for more information.
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How many units can I register for?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- When do I buy my books?
- When is summer session?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?