Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?

Course / Credit Load

To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 8 units if you are a graduate student. 

Undergraduate students may enroll up to a maximum of 20 units per term without additional permission. However, the number of units in which you may enroll depends on the period in which you are registering. View the Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage for more information.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?