Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?
Course / Credit Load
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 8 units if you are a graduate student.
Undergraduate students may enroll up to a maximum of 20 units per term without additional permission. However, the number of units in which you may enroll depends on the period in which you are registering. View the Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage for more information.
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How many units can I register for?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- When do I buy my books?
- When is summer session?
- How many units should I take to stay on track to graduate?