Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for a student visa?
Applying for a Student Visa
In order to obtain a student visa, you must first be admitted to Cal Poly Pomona and receive an I-20 from the International Center. To request an I-20, see the International Center. Information about the admission process for international students is available on our International Admissions website.
If you plan to apply for your visa in your home country, simply apply for a visa by completing the DS-160 form at your nearest consulate or embassy, make an appointment and take your passport, I-20, financial documents and letter of admission for an interview with the consul official.
- How diverse is your student body?
- What services are offered for international students?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?