Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?

Application Documents - Copies or Originals?

Cal Poly Pomona does not accept copies of transcripts for admissions purposes. Your admissions documents (i.e. transcripts, test scores, etc.) are only considered “official” when they are prepared by your school, district, test agency, etc. and are received in the original sealed and stamped envelope.  The documents may be mailed directly or brought to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, but must be unopened.  
Electronic scores/grades are also accepted but must be sent directly to us from the agency or school.  When requested transcripts or test scores are sent either by mail or electronically, please allow the school or agency sufficient lead time so that your documents are received by the document deadline.

For freshman and transfer student applicants, send your documents directly to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.

Cal Poly Pomona

Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning

3801 W. Temple Ave.

Pomona, CA 91768.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?