Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?

Credit for AP, IB and CLEP Courses

Cal Poly Pomona grants credits for successful completion of Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) exams.  To find out the minimum scores and corresponding course credit granted, visit the AP, IB and CLEP webpage.

If you have taken colleges courses during high school or the summer, please send or bring a copy of your official transcript to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning to have your courses reviewed for college credit at Cal Poly Pomona. 

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?