Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I submit my high school transcript?

High School Transcripts

If your high school can transmit your transcript electronically, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning can process your transcript more quickly. If your transcript is sent electronically, you should not submit a paper copy. 

 If your high school cannot send the transcript electronically, the official transcript should be sent directly from your high school to:

Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768

Be sure to request your transcript in sufficient time for your high school to send the transcript to us so that it is received by the final document deadline. We recommend that you make the request at least a month before your high school graduation.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?